Microsoft Mechanics shows us how to make automation more accessible so you can focus on what’s important.
From code-free automation to your everyday processes in Microsoft teams, the new Power Automate Desktops Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capabilities expands UI automation across a broader spectrum of legacy apps and your favorite web browsers.
Automation is no longer only referring to IT automation. As more of what we do every day is digital, automation can apply to almost any process or task. Whether it’s an approval process across the stakeholders, or data entry between different apps, there’s nothing stopping you from automating many of the things that you do every single day. With Power Automate, part of the Microsoft Power platform, you can do digital process automation for any task or business process.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:00 – Demo RPA for Legacy App
- 05:08 – New Power Automate Desktop
- 08:39 – How to test the automation
- 10:02 – Automation in a web app in browsers
- 12:23 – How to track what’s been automated
- 12:58 – Closing notes
- Learn more and get started at https://www.powerautomate.com