Noelle shares this demo from the VOICE Summit showing off Custom Speech and Custom Language Pre-built AI Models
This week Five Things sits down with Noelle LaCharite from the Microsoft Cognitive Services team to learn how machines can translate language, perform search on unstructured data, converse like humans and more.
Best of all, you can add these cutting edge features to your applications right away; no degree in multi-dimensional calculus required.
Get ideas about how to build engaging conversational applications using this fun retail example that leverages services from across Microsoft.
Understanding the wide variety of sample projects that teach you how to use Cognitive Services
- GitHub Samples here
- Studybot (development credit to Winona Azure): https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-studybot-csharp
- AI School at Microsoft: aischool.microsoft.com
- AI Gallery at Microsoft: https://gallery.azure.ai
- AI Lab: aIlab.microsoft.com
In this video, Noelle LaCharite talks about the new capability that allows developers to deploy some of our cognitive services as containers! Process data in the cloud or on device at the edge, the choice is yours!
- Announcement: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bringing-ai-to-the-edge/
- Technical Blog post: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/getting-started-with-azure-cognitive-services-in-containers/
- NEW LUIS in Containers: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/LUIS/luis-container-howto
In this video, Noelle La Charite talks about the work we are doing to simplify the use of Cognitive Services in your applications. Now you can have a single key, which eliminates having to reference and manage many keys per service for a single application.
Head on over to the Azure Portal: http://portal.azure.com
One of the great sample apps that show off the art of the possible is the Intelligent Kiosk sample application. In this video, Noelle LaCharite shows how to use this sample application to learn cognitive services and test applications that you are infusing with AI.
Here is some interesting details on the AI for Accessibility initiative. If you, or someone you know, are building a solution for this community, there is now a unique opportunity to get help, Azure services or funding to support your work.
In this video, Noelle LaCharite explores how quick and easy it is to create a chatbot using QnA Maker that can answer top-of-mind questions for employees or customers.