If you’re an Excel user looking to level up your analytics skills, Python is a great choice for repeatable processes, compelling visualizations, and robust data analysis. And while learning to code may seem too difficult, your Excel knowledge gives you a significant head start.
This introduction is intended for Excel users with no prior knowledge of Python.
By the end of this session, you will know:
- How Python differs from Excel as an open-source software tool
- How to identify and implement useful packages for data analytics
- How to navigate and execute code in Jupyter notebooks
- How to translate common Excel concepts such as cells, ranges, and tables to Python equivalents
- How to enhance Excel and Power BI with Python