Learn about the various options for Printing in Power Apps.
In this video, April will focus on showing off a new-ish Power Apps feature that enables you to print natively in your canvas Power Apps using the Print() Function.
Table of Contents:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:11 – Adding a Print Icon
- 02:07 – Using the Print Function
- 03:07 – Making Power App Styles Visible in Print
- 03:58 – Using Print to Print to PDF
- 04:33 – Hiding Elements from the Print View
- 07:30 – Changing object styles for print view
- 09:38 – Pros and Cons
- 11:21 – Overview: Use Power Automate to Print print powerapps