In this most recent episode of This Week in Startups, fellow Fordham alum Jason Calcanis talks about some of the movers and shakers in the startup world.
- 00:00 Jason intros the show, news & lessons from founders
- 02:11 Square changes it’s name to Block
- 10:01 Lemon.io – Get 15% off your first 4 weeks of developer time at https://Lemon.io/twist
- 11:13 Digging deeper into Block’s business
- 13:15 Breaking down Spotify Wrapped
- 16:41 Grab (the Uber of SE Asia) goes public
- 20:03 Marketerhire – Get $500 off your first hire at https://MarketerHire.com/twist
- 21:33 Learning from Launch Accelerator Founders
- 23:03 Paul Bloch of Fathom, an AI-enabled podcast search
- 31:18 Dataiku – Create transparent, repeatable, and scalable AI and analytics programs.
- Visit https://dataiku.com to learn more.
- 32:22 More from Paul about improving podcast discovery
- 41:58 Zach Hudson of Deft, a E-commerce search engine
- 54:19 Liam Gerada of Krepling, a no-code e-commerce platform
- 01:02:40 Founder Roundtable