April Dunnam shows us in under 30 minutes you’ll learn how you can use Microsoft Power Apps to build professional desktop and mobile applications without having to know a traditional programming language.
Power Apps is part of the Microsoft Power Platform suite of tools. It uses a simple, drag and drop interface along with Excel-like functions to enable you to build apps without having to write traditional code.
This beginner’s guide to Power Apps gives you the foundational knowledge you need to get started and shows you the tools you’ll need to get developer accounts and resources to learn more.
Table of Contents:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:55 – What is Power Apps?
- 04:38 – What Data Can you Connect to?
- 06:33 – Types of Power Apps
- 12:40 – License Needed to Use Power Apps
- 14:08 – Setup a FREE Power Apps Demo Environment
- 15:55 – Demo: Navigating to Power Apps
- 16:26 – Demo: Create a Canvas App from Excel
- 21:46 – Demo: Creating a Model Driven App
- 25:30 – Next Steps to Learn More