Yuan Zheng joins Scott Hanselman to discuss and demonstrate Blob storage support for the NFS 3.0 protocol, which enables you to run your applications on a single storage platform. With no application rewrites necessary you will also help eliminate data silos.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:00 – Overview of NFS v3 support for Azure Blob Storage
- 4:42 – Demo: Enabling NFSv3 in your Storage account
- 5:49 – Demo: Secure access using virtual networks
- 7:20 – Demo: Blob storage compatibility with VMs using NFS v3
- 9:12 – Demo: Writing to Blob storage from within a VM
- 12:45 – Wrap-up