In this post from Leila Gharani, you’ll learn how to successfully teach online with Microsoft Teams. You’ll keep your students engaged and as teachers you can stay organized. Also if you’re thinking of taking your classes online, make sure you go through my list of important tips. The list of Teams tips is based on what I learnt teaching classes online. This will make distance learning more fun and easy to manage.
If you’re a teacher and you use Microsoft Teams for distance learning these tips will help you keep your students engaged and to stay organized.
- 00:00 Top Tips for Teaching Using Microsoft Teams
- 00:34 Launch Polls from a Teams Meeting
- 02:52 Use Together Mode in Microsoft Teams
- 03:42 Disable Chat During a Teams Meeting
- 04:37 Annotate Your Screen in Teams With ZoomIt
- 06:30 Use 2 Devices to Check Student’s Experience
- 07:29 Download the Attendance List in Teams
- 08:02 Use the Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams
- 09:01 Check Assignment Options in Teams
- 11:24 Change Default Assignment Settings in Teams
- 12:18 Hide Student Names for Anonymous Grading in Teams
- 13:01 Wrap Up