Leila Gharani explores the new LET function in Excel.
Excel’s new LET function can make your formulas easier to read and it can improve the performance of your formulas so they run faster. This applies to formulas that use the same expression (e.g. formulas, values) multiple times.
- 00:00 Why use Excel’s LET function
- 01:07 Availability and Syntax of Excel LET Function
- 03:12 Example of LET Function with IF Conditions
- 06:53 Example of LET Function with Multiple IF Conditions and Symbols
- 08:55 Does Excel LET Function REALLY Improve Performance?
- 11:03 LET Function with Excel Dynamic Arrays
- 14:46 Performance of Excel LET Function with Dynamic Arrays