How do you incorporate load testing into your DevOps pipeline?
In this episode, Tim Koopmans walks us through the steps of writing a browser-based load testing script using Flood Element, adding it as a task in Azure Pipelines, and ramping it up using Tricentis Flood. Running load tests continuously allows teams to easily spot performance degradation over time.
- [01:39] Overview of Flood platform
- [02:55] What load testing can show you: Flood analytics
- [04:44] Aspects of Performance (PEARS): what should you test for?
- [05:38] Browser-level load testing with Flood Element
- [06:29] DevOps Starter Pack + Azure Pipelines + Flood
- [09:02] Writing a load testing script using Flood Element
- [13:45] Adding load testing execution step to Azure DevOps pipeline using Flood API
- [16:16] Scaling up load tests or keeping it small for continuous testing
- [20:07] The value of including load testing in your DevOps pipelines