.NET for Apache Spark empowers developers with .NET experience or code bases to participate in the world of big data analytics.
In this episode, Brigit Murtaugh joins Rich to show us how to start processing data with .NET for Apache Spark.
- [01:01] – What is Apache Spark?
- [02:33] – What are customers using Apache Spark for?
- [03:50] – What did we create .NET for Apache Spark?
- [06:30] – Exploring GitHub data
- [15:012] – Considering data processing in the real world
- [18:26] – Analyzing continuous data streams