For websites or services that accept content from users, it is critical to have that material reviewed to filter out any offensive/inappropriate content.
The Content Moderator platform provides us with a set of APIs for monitoring possible offensive, undesirable, and risky content.
Watch this video to see Sanjeev Jagtap discuss how to leverage the Content Moderator platform and its collection of APIs to help detect potential unwanted content in .NET applications.
I should see this about detecting spam comments here. 🙂
- Content Moderator homepage
- Content Moderator documentation
- Content Moderator SDK and Samples
- Machine-assisted content moderation at scale webinar
- Create a Free Account (Azure)