Jon Gallant works with customers on a daily basis to help them build Azure IoT solutions. In this video, he walks us through how to get started with IoT Edge Development from scratch using the Azure IoT Edge Runtime and the Azure IoT Portal.
Scott Hanselman talks to Kirill Gavrylyuk to find out what’s new in Azure Cosmos DB, such as the Cassandra API for applications that are written for Apache Cassandra, updates to the Azure Table storage API, the Apache Spark Connector, the Graph API, partitioned collections, 99.999% (five 9s) SLA, and more.
- Dear Cassandra Developers, welcome to Azure #CosmosDB!
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB Table API
- Apache Spark to Azure #CosmosDB Connector is now generally available
- Azure #CosmosDB Graph API now generally available
- Partition and scale in Azure Cosmos DB
John Spaith is lead developer on the C SDK for Azure IoT. In the video below, watch him and Olivier Bloch go through the SDK usage and portability for IoT devices running Linux, Windows or real time OSs as well as microcontrollers.
Emily Lawton chatswith Scott Hanselman about the Azure Cosmos DB Spark Connector, which enables Azure Cosmos DB to act as an input source or output sink for Apache Spark jobs.
If you’re looking for a cloud service to run Jupyter notebooks, then look no further than Azure: notebooks.azure.com
Better yet, it’s free. Yes, free.
Watch this episode of the AI Show to learn more.
Gaurav Malhotra shows Donovan Brown how you can now visually build pipelines for Azure Data Factory V2 and be more productive by getting pipelines up & running quickly without writing any code.
For more information, see:
- ADF v2: Visual Tools enabled in public preview (blog)
- Azure Data Factory V2 Preview Documentation (docs)
H2O’s AI platform is an open source machine learning that works with Spark 2.0+, sparklyr, and PySpark. H2O Sparkling Water allows users to combine the fast, scalable machine learning algorithms of H2O with the capabilities of Spark.In this video we will learn on how you can install H20.ai on Azure HDInsight to build a big data application.
Learn about the General Availability release of Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding service, the two top-notch AI services to create amazing conversational AI experiences.
Find out how to get started easily with Azure Bot Service to create a bot using out of box templates such as the Language Understanding template, and reach your audience with multiple supported channels.
Links & More information
- Technical announcement on https://aka.ms/bot/luis , General Announcement on https://aka.ms/ltbotluis
- Azure Bot Service Site : https://aka.ms/ai/bots
- Pricing Azure Bot Service : https://aka.ms/bot/pricing
- Language Understanding Site : https://aka.ms/ai/luis
- Pricing Language Understanding : https://aka.ms/luis/pricing
- Quick Start with Azure Bot Service: http://aka.ms/abs-bot
- Integrate Azure Bot Service with LUIS: http://aka.ms/abs-luis
- Microsoft AI – https://Microsoft.com/AI
- AI School – https://aischool.microsoft.com
- Cognitive Services – https://Azure.com/cognitive
- Azure Bot Service – https://aka.ms/ai/bots
Watch this video to get an introduction to the new Cassandra API for Azure Cosmos DB
This new API allows you to move your existing Cassandra applications to Azure Cosmos DB without modifying a single line of code.
Watch and learn how to take advantage of this fully managed globally distributed database service with limitless scale.
Dave Fellows explains the Azure Batch Rendering, which is built on the Azure Batch service to provide capabilities for rendering 3D graphics for film and other visual media projects.
This is truly an idea whose time has come. Given the raw compute power of the cloud, there’s no reason that it can’t be turned into a giant render farm to make video rendering projects go faster without having to break the bank on a pricey desktop.
When I say pricey, I mean something to the tune of $15,000. Yeah, those desktops exist.
For more information, see: