Robert Breedlove explains the true power and value of cryptocurrencies.
If you’ve been following the cryptocurrency and NFT conversation with us recently, you’ll appreciate this incredible conversation with Robert Breedlove, a freedom maximalist and bitcoin-focused entrepreneur. If you haven’t been following along, jump in now.
This episode is less NFT and crypto wallet focused and more educational in that Robert breaks down inflation like very few can. Understanding something at its foundational level allows you to really think from first principles, which empowers you to make better decisions. Cryptocurrency is built on technology and Bitcoin has been performing like no other asset in history, but why and how is this possible? You may need to watch this a few times, and may be even better with pen and paper to take notes. This is a crash course and deep dive on money, inflation, what property is, and why assets matter.
- 0:00 | Introduction Robert Breedlove
- 0:34 | Inflation and Fiat Explained
- 6:17 | Defining Money & Property
- 10:47 | Compromised Property Value
- 16:05 | Wealth Redistribution of Assets
- 23:59 | What is Money
- 26:16 | The 5 Properties of Money
- 33:51 | Central Banking Corrupt Power
- 40:13 | Counterfeit Inflation
- 48:32 | Life, Liberty and Property
- 56:48 | Bitcoin Absolute Scarcity
- 1:07:21 | Government Disruption
- 1:13:50 | Declining Power of Government
- 1:23:20 | Implication of Bitcoin
- 1:30:47 | Purchasing Power of Bitcoin
- 1:40:43 | Sovereign Individual Insights
- 1:48:30 | Decentralized NFTs & Crypto
- 1:51:03 | Thank God for Bitcoin