Windows Package Manager enables you to find and install apps with the winget command line tool, as well as a means of distributing apps and tools for publishers.
Demitrius Nelon explains in the video below.
- 00:00 – Demitrius Nelon introduces us to Windows Package Manager
- 00:21 – What is Windows Package Manager? Is it the same as winget?
- 00:49 – How do I install winget and use it to find and install apps?
- 03:52 – What are some of the more advanced winget commands I may want to know about?
- 06:58 – How can I add my app or tool so that it’s available to winget users?
- 10:27 – How can I contribute? What’s on your roadmap?
- 14:25 – Where can I learn more?