Running complex aggregations and analytical functions on real-time operational databases is a powerful capability in Azure SQL. In the last part of this three-part series with Silvano Coriani, we will see how Window Functions can be a great tool to express analytical calculations on real-time data sets.
- How Azure SQL Enables Real-time Operational Analytics (HTAP) – Part 1
- Optimize Existing Databases & Apps with Operational Analytics in Azure SQL – Part 2
- Get started with Columnstore for real-time operational analytics
- Sample performance with Operational Analytics in WideWorldImporters
- T-SQL Window Functions: For data analysis and beyond, 2nd Edition
Real-Time Operational Analytics: